Skip to product information
1 of 5



Happy Dog Mini XS Bali

Chicken with turmeric for your little gourmetPamper your hard-to-please little gourmet with this choice combination of tasty chicken meat enhanced with turmeric. The delicio... read more
Regular price Dhs. 17.00
Regular price Dhs. 17.00 Sale price
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25+
Type QTY
+10% Cash-Back On This Order With Pet Points (FREE to join) Free Returns | Free Delivery Orders Over AED 150
10% Pet Points Cash-Back
Free to Join. 10% Cash-Back On Every Order with Meow Howl Rewards. Points total does not include bonus points. Taxes & shipping cost are not eligible for points. Only Meow Howl members can earn points for purchases. Please note: points cannot be earned or redeemed toward the purchase of gift cards.
Cash-Back on Today's Order
Product details
Chicken with turmeric for your little gourmet

Pamper your hard-to-please little gourmet with this choice combination of tasty chicken meat enhanced with turmeric. The delicious, gluten-free formulation of Sensible Mini XS Bali, with high levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, promotes a shiny coat and good skin in your four-legged friend. Yucca Schidigera helps reduce odour from stools, and the easily digestible ingredients in combination with turmeric, help regulate digestion and control stool quantity. The perfect menu for anyone who wants to pamper their pet within a balanced diet.
The extra-small croquettes are ideal for very small breed dogs up to 5 kg.

All-in-one adult dog food for small and very small breeds.

Happy Dog Mini XS Bali at a glance:
  • Gluten-free formulation
  • Satisfying fibre
  • Support for the locomotor system
  • Less stool odour

  • Quality - Happy Dog Mini Xs Bali is a Gluten free formula with easily digestible chicken protein. Equipped with yucca extract to reduce the smell of sewage. Enriched with Omega3 and 6 for healthy skin and fur. Extra small kibble size 4 mm x 6 mm.
  • Sustainability - The Dog food is produced in ecological, responsible production from high Quality raw materials from organic agriculture and under strict Quality controls
  • Our promise of Quality - without artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, no added sugar, without genetic technology, without added soy (except in Baby Milk Probiotik 30/30), no animal testing, best tolerance, gentle preparation.
  • Made with love in Germany - Since 1765 Our Bavarian family business produces speciesappropriate animal food from tradition and conviction. We know The love of the fourlegged friend goes through the stomach
Nutritional Information
Chicken meat* (27%), rice, rice flour, rice protein, poultry fat, beet pulp* (desugared), linseed, sunflower oil, apple pomace* (1.3%), hydrolysed liver, cellulose, hydrolyzed fish*, sodium chloride, rapeseed oil, maize, yeast*, sodium chloride, seaweed*, chicory powder (0.15% = 0.1% inulin), yeast* (extract 0.2% = 0.016% mannan-oligosaccharides), Yucca shidigera* (0.1%), mussel meat*, turmeric (0.05%), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaf, nettle, chamomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, liquorice, thyme (Dried herbs, total: 0.16%);

*) dried


crude protein 27.0%,
crude fat 16.0%,
crude fibre 3.5%,
crude ash 8.5%,
calcium 1.4%,
phosphorous 1.0%,
sodium 0.6%,
potassium 0.7%,
magnesium 0.08%,
omega 6 4.0%,
omega 3 0.4%

Vitamin A (3a672a) 14000 I.E., Vitamin D3 (3a671) 800 I.E., Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 100 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate 3a821) 3 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 3a825ii) 3 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin hydrochloride 3a831) 3 mg, Biotin (3a880) 395 mcg, Calcium-D Pantothenate (3a841) 8 mg, Niacin (3a314) 40 mg, Vitamin B12 55 mcg, Choline chloride (3a890) 55 mg.

Trace elements/kg:
Iron (iron(II)sulphate monohydrate 3b103) 105 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 10 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603 80 mg, zinc chelate of amino acids, hydrate 3b606 25 mg) 105 mg, manganese (manganese(II)oxide 3b502) 25 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202) 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.15 mg. Antioxidant, Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 1b306(i).
Feeding Instructions
Offer as dry food or pour warm fresh water over (approx. 60°C) and leave to soak for a few minutes. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available. The feed amount should be reduced if giving snacks or other additional products.
The daily feed amount should be divided into at least two portions.
Ideal weight in kg Normal requirement (1-3 hrs exercise daily)
in g/24 hrs
1.5 35
2 40
2.5 50
3 55
4 70
5 80
Apple Pay
View product details